Quickly track your package with 360 Lion Express by entering your tracking number above. 360 Lion Express is a Chinese Logistics company which specialises in all sorts of logistics operations including B2B, B2C, C2C, and F2C consignments. They serve Import services and warehousing solutions in addition to that. The following guide is meant to help you track your Express package. Read on to find out how.
How to Track Your Package?
Tracking your 360 Lion Express package is easy. All you need is the tracking number provided on the Waybill which you received when you chose them to complete your shipment. The Waybill itself is a receipt which doubles up as a legal contract stating that the company holds the responsibility for the package while it is being shipped until it reaches the destination. This is done for a variety of legal reasons. Follow the steps below to track your package:
- Search for your Tracking Number on your Waybill.
- Enter the Tracking Number in the text field above this page.
- Click on Track.
It’s as simple as that. You can now track your shipment as it moves across the globe in the hands of the company.
360 Lion Express customer support
Delivering your packages can be a very delicate business. With the precision and punctuality that they have to follow, a lot of things can go wrong, and it is a miracle how they manage to keep things organized when they do. Your package can get lost, stolen, delivered to the wrong address, or even damaged in transit. On the other hand, your package can, and usually does, reach its destination completely safe and sound and on time. If you’d like to reach out to 360 Lion Express to provide them with some feedback, you can do so via the following means:
- Send them a mail at
Room 11B03, Middle Block,
Yuexiu New City Building,
Yuexiu District, Guangzhou.
- You can call them on +86 20-86534133.
- Send them an email on email@example.com.
About 360 Lion Express
360 Lion Express is an International Logistics company based out of China which specializes in providing a diverse range of Logistics and Service Chain solutions to their customers. They aim to provide economic, safe, and high-quality supply chain solutions to all of their customers, be it corporate or individual. 360 Lion Express handles all sorts of consignments, B2B, B2C, C2C, and F2C included, as well as express deliveries and e-commerce logistics support. They also offer other customs clearance and overseas warehousing solutions in addition to those services already described above.
The courier also provides location-specific services such as Latin American Express, Mexico Express, Middle East and African Express, Australia Express, and the Indian Express.
360 Lion Express is an international courier brand based in China. Inside China, the company is present in major cities and logistical hubs such as Beijing, Shanghai, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Zhejiang Area, and more. It offers express delivery services all over the country of China to e-commerce businesses. Outside of China, it offers Overseas Warehousing and Supply Chain solutions wherever it is present. In order to achieve a worldwide presence, they use six different supply lines to fulfil their orders and consignments.
- Latin America Express focuses on Latin America while Mexico Express Express delivers couriers to Mexico.
- The Middle East and Africa Express are focused solely on the aforementioned places.
- Australia Express takes shipments in a completely opposite direction of the world.
- Indian Express makes sure parcels from China get to their neighbouring country of India.
- As if this reach wasn’t far enough for them, they actively participate in partnership measures with FedEx, UPS, DHL, and TNT just so that they can reach where they couldn’t reach before and cover all the little and remote villages in the world. Nothing in this world remains unreachable by the corporation.
360 Lion Express Prices
In case you wish to get an estimate about a specific job which you might have in mind for them, you can do so using this rate calculator here. However, the interface is in Chinese, so you might run into some troubles. We recommend viewing the page with Google Chrome if you cannot read Chinese as it will automatically prompt you to enable page translation.